Prenatal Yoga emphasizes self-awareness, relaxation and composure, it is the perfect preparation for pregnancy and childbirth. No previous yoga experience required.
Some of the benefits of Prenatal yoga for both you and your baby include
- Reduce common discomforts of pregnancy
- Maintain tonicity, strength and fitness
- Practice movements that help you prepare for labor and encourage optimal positioning of your baby for birth
- Learn deep relaxation and breath techniques for pregnancy, birth and beyond
- Enjoy time to connect with yourself and your baby
- Gain helpful resources and information for your journey into motherhood
- Meet other moms-to-be
Tuesdays, 6:30 pm in Scarsdale
Fridays, 9:30 am in Tuckahoe
Saturdays, 9:15 am in Tuckahoe
Sundays, 4:30 pm in Tuckahoe
Check out the range of other services we offer For Women.
Join our Yoga Haven Moms Facebook page.
*Please always check the online schedule for class changes and cancelations*
What Yoga Haven moms have said:
I looked forward to your yoga class every week and believe that it was a large part of my pregnancy going so well, not just physically but also because of the emotional support and personal connections. ~Heather
The doctor said that I did an amazing job pushing and that I was very focused. I told him that it was my amazing yoga training! ~Alicia
I am grateful for your support during my pregnancy and delivery. Your yoga classes centered me, provided me with a community, and enabled me to safely get the exercise I needed. ~Beth